Ad Copy Secrets
Here's 10 Eye Popping, Jaw Dropping Ad Copy Secrets...
- Use a hand written letter on your ad copy instead
of text. Write the ad on a piece of paper, scan it and
publish the ad on your web page. Adding a personal
touch will always increase your sales.
- Publish a list of famous and respected customers
who have bought from you on your ad copy. People
will think that if these people bought from you, they
should also trust your business and purchase your
products. Make sure to get their permission first.
- Show before and after photos for your products
on your web page copy. Show the problem picture
and then beside it, show the picture of the resolution
to the problem when they use your product.
- Include an article or review that has been written
about you or your business with your ad copy. This
will show people that your business is respected and
will increase your credibility.
- Offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also
list the dollar value beside each bonus. People will
feel they're getting a good deal and it will increase the
value of your product.
- Hire a famous person to endorse your product or
service. Make sure the person is well known to your
target audience. Include their picture and statements
on your ad copy.
- Include your own picture on your ad copy. This
will show people that you're not hiding behind your
ad copy and will increase their trust. Also, include
your contact information below the picture and a
brief statement or quote.
- Tell your potential customers on your ad copy
that you will donate a percentage of their purchase
price to specific charity. This will show them you
really care about the people. They may just buy
your product to donate to the charity.
- Ask your potential customers plenty of yes and
no questions in your ad copy. The questions should
remind them of their problem and make them think
about what will happen if they don't purchase your
- Tell your potential customers they will receive a
free prize if they find the five words in your ad copy
that are misspelled or spelled backwards. The longer
you can keep someone reading your copy the greater
chance of them purchasing.
Subscribe to Bill's Business Boosters Ezine... Click here.
Email Bill here.
Build-UR-Business.com Home Page