Writing Business Press Releases Online... Tips And Ideas
Writing Business Press Releases Online...Tips and Ideas.
Writing Online Business Press Releases are a cost-effective ways to get promotion for your online business.Many entrepreneurs ignore press release promotion because they don't know how to write an effective press release.
The media is all over the internet, so It's important to promote your online business with press releases. Here are some common press release writing tips.
- Keep your press release one page in length
- Your header, your contact information and release date should be at the top of your press release.
- Provide as much contact information as possible...
Who to contact, address, phone, fax, email, Web site
- Your header and first few sentences should capture the readers attention.
- Use short sentences and double space between
- Your press release should be newsworthy. Don't make it sound like a sales letter.
- Send your press release to the media related to the topic of your press release.
- You should tell a story and briefly mention your business, product or service in the body of the press release.
- Proof read your press release. Double check for grammar and spelling mistakes.
You can get more press release writing tips and ideas by
reading other businesses press releases, reading how to
publications, talking to experts and visiting other media
A well-written press release can dramatically increase your sales, expose your company to the masses, and greatly enhance the image of your business or products.
Credibility is the one thing that can win your customerís business, and nothing builds more credibility than a well-written press release that's picked up and distributed by the media.
Subscribe to Bill's Business Boosters Ezine here
Build-UR-Business.com Home Page